[Dailydrool] Bootiful Ornimints from Tana Gurls

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Mon Nov 29 15:54:39 PST 2010

Dis Lucy in Vermont, an we just wecebed our ornimints fwum da Tana Gurls whose mamma Cookie
(pawsforblossom at hotmail.com) makes ornimints n wreeths to raise muny for da Basset Rescue of Montana to hep pay da bills to keep warm.  Dese ornimints is jus bootiful, n has our names on em, an pichurs an udder decorashuns.  Dey made us a bootiful wreeth dat is on our door, now we jus gotta get da swabes to bwing in a twee!  Tanks Tana Gurls!
Susan Murray-Grage
Underhill, Vermont