[Dailydrool] MT msg

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Nov 30 09:31:33 PST 2010

Ducky & Daisy, Congratulations on your new forever home.  I'm sure that your new parents will give you all the love and attention that 2 hounds deserve!

Happy Birthday & Calendar Day to Rosie.  We hope that you score lots of tasty treats for your special day.

Aunt Leslie, Ruger woofing at you.  You are more than welcome to come to Florida with all of the Montana Rescue hounds We have a spare bedroom, and momma has plenty of wine to share with you. However who will take care of the basset ranch while you are here to ensure that the water pipes don't freeze? Oh good idea Colt. Colt says to turn all of the water off and drain the pipes and come to Florida with the rest of the pack! Ruger out.

Becky, Morse is just the cutest!  I just want to jump on a plane and come over there to squish & hug him.  Colt will have that same look sometimes to...usually when he wants pets and I am busy doing something else. Or when I wake him up from a power nap.

Last night I worked on Christmas cards for the Howliday card exchange. Colt and Ruger were so funny.  They each had to investigate what I was doing...never touching any of it but sticking their noses in to see what I was doing and thoroughly checking everything to make sure that I was doing it correctly. They are such sticklers for detail. LOL  I can't wait to start getting my howliday cards and seeing all those houndies!

Drool to all the hounds and humans that are sick or injured.

Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers

Colt "If those envelopes taste like watermelon, I will be happy to lick them for you mom"

Ruger "Do they taste like chicken?"