[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 19:39:32 PDT 2010

I have a question - last year I bought my Howliday Cards from Vista Print
and they were lovely and very cheap, so I want to buy from them again this
year.  Already have my photo picked out and Vista Print has been running
sales, so I was going to go ahead and order, but I cannot get their website
to open.  I've been trying for about 3 to 4 weeks now.  Has anyone else
tried to order or open the site, and had problems?  Or is it just my
computers?  Anyone have any suggestions?

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____