[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Cookbook

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Nov 7 12:06:00 PST 2010

Hi all!

Brenda asked about the website for the Elder Clara cookbooks,    glad so
many have enjoyed them, but we sold them all last year,  in about 6 weeks
time,  almost 600!

They are gone, gone, gone.  Perhaps one or two might show up from time to
time in a raffle for a rescue,  but other than that, they are gone.

Now there are only a few more paw mitts left with her design on them for
sale.  The website is   www.seniorhoundsabound.biz   and is closed till
tomorrow due to the fact that I went to hawk the SHA store at the BHRG 2010
BASH, which was great fun!   BHRG has the nicest volunteers!  And this year
they had a great design of their waddle tee, but think you had to preorder
to get one.  You can check though at their site,   www.bhrg.org

Anyhow,  if you are wanting any paw mitts or flour sack towels,  check in on
Monday.  I have to check the inventory and see what we have left from all
the folks in GA getting their EC items!

Calendars are in this coming Friday!   I had 50 received to take to GA,
will be sending out all the out of country ones this week since they take so
long, and then whoever ordered one/s should be seeing yours well before
Thanksgiving!
Several GA folks already received theirs, as I hand delivered them, with a
hug!

Always in drool mode for those hounds and slaves in need!
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>