[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Mon Nov 8 04:55:30 PST 2010

WEEK #404

Dearest Droolers,
  We BABES here at the Castle have gotten into the spirit of the election days polls and have taken a poll on a question we have always wondered about....." Why Some Men Always Have Bassets and Not Wives" In the next few weeks we will share the Findings with all of you. We are sure the findings will be most helpful in understanding this interesting "Male Trait".

  " WHY SOME MEN ALWAYS HAVE BASSETS AND NOT WIVES"

#1......"The later you are getting home, the more excited your Basset is to see you"

I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy