[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:10:21 PST 2010

A belated happy birthday to Uncle Mr. Cooper Sir.  We hope his and Llewis'
tummies are feeling better and that you found a better way to celebrate the
birthday later in the day.

We're so glad Dame Penny has stopped limping and the vet thinks the cyst
will heal on its own without surgery!

Ms. Beasley -- no more scaring Mama Ruthie by running away!!  And you too
Gabe -- no more scaring your momma!

Drool for Emily --- we hope you can get the congestive heart failure under
control and she has lots of good time left with you.

A belated happy birthday to Maggie!

And drool for Evil Annie -- no diabetes drool is being sent, and migraine go
away drool is being sent for Marlene.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))