[Dailydrool] Riley

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 15:19:58 PST 2010

Momma here. I just had to post, I have been following the horrid story of poor Riley, and just went to the firstgiving page to donate. Let me tell you the picture of this poor guy just took my breath away. This hound has the willpower of a saint to hold on to life. I can't say thank you enough to Looziana Basset Rescue for helping this hound.
If you can spare a few dollars for Riley, go here- www.firstgiving.com/bayoubassets  (I hope I copied that right), and prayers and drool I know will also help.
Hold on Riley--the basset troops are mobilizing---you are gonna make it!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake