[Dailydrool] This and that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Nov 19 14:58:04 PST 2010

Carla, I am so sorry to hear that you had to help The Stink to the
bridge.  I do understand about a lonely, empty house after my Storm ATB
& Wolfgang ATB mad their journeys. I was houndless for 4 weeks until I
picked up the Bad A** Basset Brothers. My heart goes out to you. It is
no fun to be houndless over the holidays. Take heart that the Stink is
once again a young & healthy hound. May she live forever in the magic of
your memories.

Amanda, the boys and I are extremely happy that Scooby and Freddie are
back with your family...where they belong.  Welcome home boys!  I look
forward to reading of your new adventures in jolly ol' England.

MCDonald, Congratulations on your new foster home...I know that you will
get lots of love until you go to your forever home.  Good luck! Nancy,
Congratulations on the new Grandbaby, I'm sure that you will not spoil
him one bit.  LOL

Colt and Ruger are slinging some special burn healing drool for Debbie's
arm. Dang that is tough...burn your arm and lose lunch and dinner all in
a matter of seconds. We hope that the arm heals quickly.

Ruger woofing in. Dearest Princess,  We are still awaiting transport
arrangements and clearence from the USDA getting us our passports has been a
nightmare.  Pluse we have been up to our eyeballs in squirrelistans right
here in our little home.  We will do our best to get there as soon as
possible.  Kisses to the royal paws.  Ruger out

Michele, Momma to the bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt " What am I grade A prime beef?"
Ruger "Well you are the size of a cow"