[Dailydrool] Last Day to Sign up for Howliday Card Exchange!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 19 21:01:14 PST 2010

Just wanted to say, last year was my first year to do the Howliday Card
Exchange, and it was so much fun to get all the cards.  I signed up for the
short list and it was not too expensive, then sent my cards and after that,
we received cards pretty much every day until about January 1st or so.
Seriously, it was a lot of fun and visitors enjoyed looking at the cards,
too, I had them in a card holder and taped to a door and taped to the door
frame and taped to the wall and taped...well, you get the picture.  Sign up,
you'll love it!!

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net