[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 13:03:54 PST 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our wonderful Drool friends -- it is wonderful to have your friendship and support over the past eleven years or so.  We have shared so much:  friendship, love, joy and even sadness.

We are grateful that even though we lost two of our sweet seniors this past year, Qw. Olive and her best friend, Maggie Beagie, we are still blessed with two wonderful furbabies:  Chunkypuppy, who is a delight everyday, and Olivia, the sweetie we were privileged to adopt from OBR last April.

So far, the weather is holding out for our Mini-Waddle on December 4th -- it looks like we might have a record turnout.

And we are happy to report that our friend, Steve, came through his ten hour surgery and did well. While he has a way to go, they believe they got "all of the nasty critter".  Thank you for your prayers and good wishes.  If anyone would like to send a card, his address is
Steve Pitcher, 3948 West 42nd St., Cleveland, OH  44109.

Hope to see lots of you in Ohio on Saturday the 4th!

Marilyn and Gerry Deucher