[Dailydrool] Maggie & Marlene up date

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 16:50:26 PDT 2010

Ok  Maggie seems to be tolerating the Amoxicillin,  but here is  this,  I
have to give her the heartworm pill today, so I am thinking that I  should
give these at different times, several hours aprt, well let me say  this,  my
the time I give her food with a pill, a treat with a pill, more  treats with
another pill and then there is supper time with another pill  I  now write
everything down so I dont screw up !  It was  warm and  beautiful here today
 and I gave the girls a bath, oatmeal and aloe   hopefully it will help,
they smell really good

Cardiologist called  and my test came back NORMAL     I'm not normal,  just
the test,  but I have to go see him next week he  thinks "  hehehe  ,  that
he is going to do a heart  cath just to make sure  !  !!!!!  WHY ?????????
 he said it is " almost painless "   just going through the  GROIN  is the
roughest part
 Oh Hell no !   I'll send Bill instead  but I get  to help shave his groin
with a beard trimmer  bwahahahahah
did I tell you that I have unsteady hands they shake a lot.    Honey,  lay
still   BUZZZZZZZZZ
OOOOOOOPPSSS,  honey lay still, if you truly love me you will do this  for
me !!!!     PLOP   Oh MY GOD,  Honey I am  sooooo sorrry, dont worry  I,ll
get the crazy glue   bwahahahahahahaha

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie   we  smell like sissy's