[Dailydrool] Thanks and KOE

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 19:31:30 PDT 2010

Dear Droolers,
I’ve missed most of the DD’s this summer and I’m just getting back in the loop.  My Mom broke both of her legs this spring (she loved all the drool cards) and when she finished rehab she stayed with us until last week.  She is very happy to be on her own again and I have access to my computer again!  I really missed reading what was going on with the hounds and their slaves.  I got back just in time to read about the KOE and ordered a bottle; it’s wonderful.  First of all I like its smell and it eliminates odors instantly!  I make a general cleaner with ammonia in it but I hate the ammonia smell; I added a few drops of KOE and no more ammonia smell---I couldn’t believe it!  The used water side of my Hoover Floor Mate (which I also love) sometimes gets a urine smell that I can’t get out (the girls don’t like to get their paws wet).  The KOE did the trick.  It says it’s even safe to use on pets but I haven’t gone that far yet (I like essence of hound)!
Thanks to all of you who share your “finds”, it’s one of the many things that make the DD so great!  Even though we didn’t know who was in need we were slinging drool out in hopes it would get to some.  We really missed you all.

Bea, Dora, Val, Willie & Thumpy the pit-basset
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320
Sandy W