[Dailydrool] PBF Cards

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Oct 8 20:25:26 PDT 2010

I do not know if anyone knows this but the Pacific Basset Feet has one of a
kind note cards, what I mean by that is they cannot be reproduced by anyone
else these cards will not be available from any other source and they are
truly unique. They contain pictures of the hounds Droolers sent in with your
hounds wearing their PBF uniforms. Now I heard this month is squirrel month
so we that belong to the Feet need to alert everyone far and wide that these
squirrelestan members should not be celebrated on our soil!! This is just
not right when we work so hard to keep them out of our territories!! What
better way to alert all of our supporters than with Basset Feet Cards? See
them here

http://www.wmbri.org/pbf.html