[Dailydrool] Da Thing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 04:41:16 PDT 2010

Mr. Cooper says dat when he were a liddel pupster dere were a pond in da
bekyard. It had a fency round it he neber got close but it had orange swimmy
fings init. Den dey fillt it up cuz it stunk. (MPerson says-- no filter.)
So now dere a holey beke dere an dey dumps brenches an leebs an when MPerson
cleen da garten dat stoof go in dere and dere stones an brix an stoff.
An ober it grown wild grepes an does red flars dat smells delish but hab
thorns dey grows rite up inna tree oberhed. An da boids lub it.
An I, Nigel Mitey Hunter, I fond a hole!! A Varmint hole. I bin sittin on it
for free days. Three. Sorry, Llewis O mitey Worddog. No, No-- I no been
smartcasic. I meens eber word you berry good wif worts now go eat a wurm an
lemme FINISH!@!!

I do not nose whut lib in da hole.

Yet.
Too times now Mperson hab to drag me inna house wif leesh. I sit by dat hole
till sumefing show up. (I tryed to dig it out. It go unner a rock.)
I heer bares sleep in holes all winner so I fink I gots me a barehole. I NOT
AFRAID. I will git dat Ba---------

Is too bares here Llewis! You nose NUFFIN. I laff in youse face Ha Ha.
Waitell I comes in wif a bare, you sees den.
Whatchu meen it a mitey small bare??? My hole hed fit in dat hole.
YOUSE TEKE DAT BEKE. My hed juss fine!
Llewis come beke here you chikie sh-----hellow Mr. Cooper, Sir.
No I not yellin at he.
No he my belovet Brudder you nose dat sir.
Yessir.
Nossir.
Naptime, yessir.

I GIT YOUSE LATER LLEWIS YOU LIDDEL SNITCH

NOSSIR I NO SAY NUFFIN!!

Love an drool to all in need

Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Mr. Cooper, Sir.