[Dailydrool] KOE and Canada

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 02:49:34 PDT 2010

So I decided to do a little research on international shipping on KOE.    I am shocked
that I could not find anyone that ships it out of the states. KV Vet said that it has something
to do with international import laws.  So I asked if I could ship some for a friend and was told
that that it would probably not go through.    I now wonder if it is because one of the
ingredients is isopropyl alcohol and the flash point is 105 degrees per the MSDS.  So if there
were a fire it would would burn hotter.

I did find where some places in Calgary advertise they carry Skunk Off which is made by
the same company so maybe if KOE could be special ordered or they could carry it?
Angela I will keep looking if you would like me to.  Then again someday I would love to
see the Calgary Rodeo.  (Now I am drooling over cute cowboys!)

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang