[Dailydrool] Weird Routine

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 05:32:28 PDT 2010

This is a weird routine that somehow has sprung up between Conley and I.
I have an office chair. Sometimes when I read I sit in the office chair,
pull it up between the crates and put my feet on the bed. Conley is usually
either under the desk or on the bed if I am out here.
One day I did this and my feet were bare (ok, they usually are.)  and I
began tickling him with my toes and poking at him and he began every so
gently biting my toes and feet and then I kind of rubbed under his neck and
his armpits with my feet and then he nibbled and then we quit and he went to
sleep I kept reading.
You all know where this is headed.
NOW, I cannot sit there with my feet on the bed without doing this. If I
have my sneakers on and put my feet on the bed he wiggles over and stares
expectantly at my feet. He waits for me to take my shoes off. And we play
our game and I go back to reading and he goes back to sleep, but his
pleasure in this game is so obvious that it always makes me laugh, and his
disappointment when I place my big feet there with shoes on also is obvious.
That's all.
It just seems a little goofy to me. But he's a goofy dog.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Goofy Conley and Cooper (Who would rather die
than nibble toes.)