[Dailydrool] Violated!

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Oct 11 15:38:00 PDT 2010

Bev, That is yours and Conley's special bonding time...His special momma time that no one else gets to share in.  Since Colt is a momma hog, and will sometimes try to rout Ruger out of snuggling on the couch with me Ruger has his own special momma time that Colt can't rout him out of.  When I go to sit on the back patio with a glass of wine Ruger  will all of a sudden becomes a lap dog. Since we are in a lawn chair Colt has no way to squeeze his brother out. It is Ruger's momma time! lol

Safe surgery & Speedy recovery drool for Phoebe. Tilly & Harvey you be nice to your sister and let her heal up.

Cowboy and Rupert, you two need to play nice now!  No more fighting over silly ol' toy's.  Besides Cowboy if you hurt Rupert to bad than momma will have to take him to the vet and that cost money...your bone & toy money!

Colt woofing in.  Today be a bad day here at ASTT HQ. Momma took us both in to see the vetman for our annual violations. She said they are annual physicals but I tell you that we were violated!.  First that nurse pooh Ms. Devanie she put sticks in our ears and then one right up the ol' pooper! What the doG?  Then she put a sharpie thing in our legs and pulls out some of our vital blood. She finally leave and Ruger and I think that it is time to go home, but momma just sitting there. Ruger told her to get off her fat tutkus and take us back home. But noooo, she say that we have to see the vet man.  Well he finally come in and he ask me to stand on this big step.  I do and then the step start rising, and I was levitating, it was the coolest. Then he started with the interrogations, he shine a lite in my eyes, then my ears and then my mouth.  Then he put the cold thing on my chest. I don't know where this dude learned to interrogate but he sucked, I said nothing! Well then he had the nerve to tell me that I needed to loose some weight. I'm not fat, I'm big boned! Then he started to shoove needles in the back of my neck skin. Still didn't hurt, I still not tell him anything. Then he lowered me back to the floor...weeeewwww on the floating table.  Too cool.  Then he made Ruger get on the floating table and levitated him.  This man must be one of those magical medicine men from some ancient native american tribe. He did the same thing to Ruger but Ruger didn't tell him anything either. So finally momma went to pay our bill and get our critter ridder medicine, and when the nice girl behind the counter told her the price momma told us that we had to get a job!  yeah like that will ever happen, besides we have a job! Protecting our family and the nation from terrorist squirrelsistans and RaTalibans.
I hope that everyone else had a better day then we did.  Oh and now we are in solitary confinement.  Momma said that it was for our own protection because the bug man had to spray to keep the creepy crawlies out of our home. What she think that she have Ruger & I for?  We keep the creepy crawlies out too!  Colt out.  P.S. Hello Sadee Maye...I loves you!