[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:40:54 PDT 2010

Great work Brudder Jake for saving Momma from the magazine salesperson (or
did you save the magazine salesperson from Momma? :-)

Healing drool for Violetta and her eye surgery and to her Momma for the
broken leg -- we hope you both are on the mend quickly!

Nigel, LLewis, and Conley have been very busy lately (and Mr. Cooper too
supervising them).  Conley with his great performance in the ring (you might
not have won a prize but I think you are a champion), Llewis with his sog,
and Nigel and his bare!

We're glad Jack's leg was only a strain and nothing more serious.  And we're
also glad that Marlene is OK after her scare, and are sorry Maggie Wags is
having such a time of it.  We're sending drool to Morse's sore bottom and
for Blue that he continues to fight through the indignities of old age, and
for Riley the beagle.

Mary, what a terrible scare Lazarus gave you.  He's living up to his name.

Welcome Max -- we hope he brings you many years of joy Diane.  Welcome to
Penny and the Thundering Herd's new foal, and belated happy birthday Evil
Annie.

We're sending prayers and healing drool for Kathie's friend Vicki that she
recovers fully from her surgery and gets a good prognosis on the lab
results.

And finally Val -- good luck with relocating Mr. Brown.  I would
periodically have rats at my bird feeder and was never able to catch one in
a Have-A-Heart trap -- they are too suspicious of new things.  One day the
rat was out in broad daylight eating under the feeder and I made a "Wiley
Coyote" special trap -- a box with a stick and a string.  I never caught the
rat, but caught the same darned squirrel about four times.  After a while I
would lift the box off and we would both sit there glaring at each other.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))