[Dailydrool] For me Honeydew Melon

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 20:02:20 PDT 2010

First off let me say that Ruger and are are making momma pull out the chicken, liver and duck jerky to get maxium drool production for Arnie.  We hope that you recover quickly.

Now for me Sweetest Honeydew Melon, I miss you tooz and that Googly BUV soundz wonderful. Were do we get one? I need to escape Alcatraz.  Ruger, Dad and Momma have been training me little toebones to nubs.  Daddy come home and teach us new tactics. Ruger sayz we laid around all summer and got soft so him and momma have us doing mile ruck marches. Okay that women says walkies, shoooooot she understating that.  Daddy 6'2 and he tellz her to slow down on the walkies.  Ruger and I have a lot shorter legs so her walkies is more like a full on trot for us.  They about to trot me into the ground.  OOOOhhh and then once we get done with a morning trot, then its time for a squirrel patrol, then a little breakfast and back out to patrol . Finally I get a little nappy in and then back out for lunch time patrol., another quick couple of zzzz's and momma come home from the hound supporting job, a belly rub and back to patroling.  Finally Suppertime! Then another patrol before another grueling P.T. session (walk), a little rest and back out to patrol.  Finally we get a little couch, tv and snuggle time with the momma before our last patrol before bed time.  I'm exhausted!  Sorry Had to vent.  Anyhowl, I dream of you everytime I catch a z or two.   I glad that you liked the picture of Ruger & I hanging out with Santa on the beach.  We trying to convince Santa that basset would be better sled pullers then reindeers. I think that we have him convinced.  I luvs you so much  that it more then all the stars in the heavens.  I need to hit the rack...momma will have us up at the butt crack of dawn for another of her so called walkies.  Loves you! Luv Colt