[Dailydrool] Drool sad day

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 09:18:03 PDT 2010

Today has been a sad day already too sad, first, got a call at 6am from one
of our Fosters, Carlene, that Cooter her sixteen year old Basset was in bad
shape and would I come over to help her get him on the stretcher, into the
car and help take him into the vet for euthanasia. I flew out of bed into
the bath then dressed and out the door, and accross town to help her send
this sweet older boy to Rainbow Bridge. This was her heart dog she had him
since he was a pup, he trained many fosters to potty outside and always kept
control of the pack. The other three foster dogs she has, two of which
belong to Western Missouri were exceptionally sad seeing him incapacitated
and in pain, Tinkerbell would not even eat her breakfast.

Came home from the vet made my DH breakfast and the phone rings, more bad
news my hubby's mother just passed away.
It is a sad day in Missouri this morning for Basset Rescue.