[Dailydrool] The Amazing Power of the Drool

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:25:31 PDT 2010

Well, once again we've proven that Drool really does have amazing powers.  I
am extremely pleased to announce that my BUV was recovered today!  Some
assembly required, they took the entire exhaust system, the radiator, and
all the bolts to both front seats (go figure), plus they jammed something in
my ignition, but STILL a lot better than having to buy a whole new BUV after
just having spent 6k on this one less than 5 months ago.

Thank you to all of you who got those houndies drooling for us!  Copper and
Elphaba are thrilled I will now be able to take them to get bathed and
toebones trimmed. Bwahahaha!

Brenda momslave to Copper (my toebones do not need trimmin womanz, why they
barely 3" long!) and Elphaba (not a bath, I'm meellttingg!)