[Dailydrool] From Pw Elder Clara to you all---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 14:30:09 PDT 2010

Pw. Elder Clara here.
Oh my do we have a special announcement fur all the peeples and houndies today. Thats right, and you are hearing me woof about this and Elder Clara is just so excited.

Starting today, Miss Wendie and the SeniorHounds Abound have on sale for you a assortment of Elder Clara kitchen helpers.
We have wonderful kitchen dishtowels with the lovely print from Royal Plant on each one. They are such a nice big dishtowel, why it can wipe up a varmit sized mess in a flash.

We have potmitts, it be a nice mitt to get your whole paw rite in there with specul protection for hauling the turkey outta the oven, and such nice colors too!! We gots basset hound blue, milkbone tan, gasbomb green, chicken libber yeller, toebone teal, and few other colors that also have the very famous Royal Plant print. Dem NICE!!!

We have notepads that have magnets to put on the icebox and keep a dandy little list of whut us houndies need.

But the bestest part is the price. Miss Wendie she is always a looking out for everyone and why this stuff is afforable for us all. No cuttin into the bisket money for this, why you can get this for the holiday gifts and still have a jingle in youze pocket.

So--we make it simple here folks.
Auntie Mary Ann--whut be the bestest in the whole world at a making the website fur us---thank you my Mary Anne--she gots us up and running. With paypal, with snailmail--heck fire, we gots it all----now go rite on over to www.seniorhoundsabound.biz  see all the wonderful things we got fur you to git.  They are limited so go ahead and order now. cause when we done, we done.

Pw Elder Clara says Thank You all for shoppin, and tell a freind, help a senior hound today!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake