[Dailydrool] POOP SHOOTS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 06:04:47 PDT 2010

OH MY  !  Poor Evil Annie had the pooper shooters last  night,  she ran to
the back door about 9:30 Pm and when I let her out, she  humped up and WHAM
Poop shot out of her like a fire hose  !!!!!!!!   I have never in my life
seen  such a sight,  I am  talking HIGH PRESSUE here !!!!  she did it three
times  and it went  every where!

I brought her in the house and gave hear  a tablespoon of  Kaeopectate  and
washed her behind and she is fine this morning.  i  didn't sleep well last
night, had one hear tuned to listen for her to get up but  she didn't  . she
slept through the night.   I am going to call  it the    " WILD VOE SHOOTS!
"
So there I am out in the back yard with my handy Andy florescent
flashlight  and the high power hose  washing down the poop !  it  was nasty and
smelly    WHOA !!!!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to  itchy Maggie Wags  and  shit  shooting Evil Annie