[Dailydrool] GW crosed the rainbow bridge

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:50:51 PDT 2010

I am sad to say that this monring I had to take GW to the vet for the last time. He had been suffering with upper respitory problems an had an abdominal mass. He had lost a lot of weight rapidly and would no longer eat. It was with great sadnes I helped across the bridge. He was not a basset but he liked dogs and helped train bassets to get along with cats. As he was a stray we are not sure just how old he was, far too young for a cat, around 9 or 10. He was a great hunter  and a compaionable gray and white kity. His calmnes in the face of excited yipping puppies  was one of his great strengths. We wil mis him. Sue Kitz MomPerson to  Buttercup, Beau, Honey, Roxanne and foster Dutch and Murphy, kitties Loki and Jordy, cockatiel Mickey and Granddoger Thunder.