[Dailydrool] Oh my...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 12:20:42 PDT 2010

 Such goings on in the Drool!  Like others have said happened to them, I, too had several editions of the Drool go into my Spam folder.  Not sure what that's all about...

Welcome back to the Droolers who have been missing for various reasons.

Becky - Morse is one gorgeous hunk of wrinkly hound.  Very photogenic!  I wouldn't worry too much about his scavenging, or lack thereof.  Scavengers will ALWAYS find something to scavenge.  Take this morning...Daisy and Dudley were determined to poke about under and around a row of bushes at the end of the drive which leads out of our complex.  No amount of "come"  or gentle tugging on their leads was cutting it.  And then I happened to look at the top of one of the bushes.  Someone must have pulled over and puked out their car door or window as there was dried food chunks on and through the bush.  Talk about gross!  Now I gave them a hefty tug and led them away from the area.  Who would think?  And then there was the large zucchini squash I caught Dozer with.  I must admit it was funny to see his flews all pooched out around it.  Sigh...

Michele, we live in a semi-rural area.  Our street winds through fields and a wooded area and is filled with creatures; deer, fox, and yes,  even coyotes.  In fact, when the area for the dog park just two miles away was cleared they "relocated" a den of them.  Bones from their hunts which were dragged back to the den keep surfacing despite their best efforts at picking them up.  I've never actually seen one around but I know they are there.  Our dogs always go out on a leash as does everyone's but I'm sure they would find a meandering cat a tasty treat.  Kind of scary...

Oh, Debbie - I laughed out loud at your nuking of poor Elder Clara's breakfast into charred bits.  I hate starting my day that way.  I must say I just looked at the pawmitts, hand towels and note pads.  Elder Clara has outdone herself - they are lovely.  I need aroo red and toebone tan ones, I think.

Sorry to hear about Miss Belle and the tall dog who made their way to the Bridge.  Our Peyton, a Shepard/Dobie mix, did that.  Craig let her out into the backyard and she simply laid down and died.  Sad for us but a blessing that our furfriend don't suffer from illness or disease.  Heart healing drool to any other Droolers who I may have missed  have who have also lost a friend - and who need it.

Bev - There is no cure for stupid.  This man is going to kill his dog.  She'll be gotten to by the lab and that will be it.  He won't think of taking her to the vet and she'll die having the puppies.  I am usually anti-gun but there are times....

Synthia - Glad to hear that Fred has settled in so well.  Paws crossed that Zuma's lymph nodes are not the harbinger of bad news.

The houndage is enjoying their walkies more these days as fall weather seems to have arrived and come to stay.  Lots of good things to sniffy...dead leaves, deer poop, pukage, deer poop....you get the idea, LOL

Drool to all who need it.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley