[Dailydrool] Bubba has lost it

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 19:38:16 PDT 2010

I am sitting here watch football on TV when Bubba starts barking. This isn't real normal for him  so I look to see what he's barking at. Well apparently the corner of his dog bed got curled up a bit and he was barking at the corner. After several rounds of barking he is now studying it intensely and from all sides. He just keeps staing at it like it is going to get him. May not be funny but I thought it was interesting.

Cooper has been with me now for three months and has worked himself in just fine. The others are accepting him more and more and he is really becoming my boy. He is with me always and the best thing is he likes to cuddle when it's time for bed. Will never understand how someone could give him up.

Penny is my sweetie. She aslo likes to cuddle on the big bed and she comes and drowns me in kisses. She is also one that I can't figure out how she ended up in rescue. My gain though.

I guess having Bubba, Penny, and Cooper make me one lucky guy. Then anyone who has a Basset is lucky.

Drool to all in need.

Bubba ( I swear that corner moved and was going to attack)
Penny ( I am just a sweet pretty petite little girl)
Cooper ( I finaly have a home where I am appreciated)
Anthony R. Kenczewicz (it don't get better than love'n fom three Bassets)