[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags up date

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 13:20:26 PDT 2010

The vet called and Maggie is going to be re-tested on Friday for her
allergies,  but the problem was not the extract  hmmmmm ?  they  were giving her
TOOOO much extract in her injection,, which caused her to have a  hyper
reaction,  see, it's like this,  every time you have a new  bottle of extract,
you have to REDUCE the amount, because the protein  is  much, much stronger,
therefore you have to reduce the  shot size by half a  cc for three weeks,
they were not doing that, they were still giving her  the 1cc dosage  well
her system is now purged of EVERYTHING and she is NO  better than before  so
after we have her tested we will begin with the  shots again. after Friday,
I am putting her back on the SOD Boswellia  also.

WOW Debbie  a rolling alarm clock,  still wouldn't work for  me,  I work
shoot the damn thing with a gun !!!!
bwahahahahah !

Ok quick story  I went to a CHILI cook off on Sunday up at the bar  where
my son works,  he is a good cook,  so we are sitting there and  this man
keeps leaning over our table and my husband and son are getting  upset,  and I
assured them that I was OK,  so this continues and my  husband stands up and
tells the man to go away that he was being obnoxious   and my son also told
him to leave,  well long story short the man  said  "  I have every right to
be here "  so the man leans  forward puts his hand on my shoulder because
he was  DRUNK  and I came  back with my elbow and got him right in the CROTCH
!!!!   Well,   he fell to the floor and my husband and son grabbed me and
ran me out the back  door AND I  AM SCREAMING THAT I DIDNT GET TO FINISH MY
CHILI  !!!!!!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA  !!!!!    my son thinks I am a  hero  but
there are not enough words to describe what my hubby said   No sir  not
repeating his words !!!!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie