[Dailydrool] The Bugler

saraberry at aol.com saraberry at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 18:06:57 PDT 2010

I just wanted to take a moment to publicly thank Riche Churchill, one of the Drool members, for all she has done and is doing to publish TheBugler.  It is a great magazine that I so look forward to getting every month through the internet.  The Drool and theBugler keep me going, especially when I am laid up with my broken ankle.  I just gave two subscriptions to friends for the holidays.

I also love the Facebook Drool group.  It is so easy to see photos there!

So thanks to everyone who contributes and is part of all efforts.

Thank you*

Sara