[Dailydrool] peeing alot

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 19:06:08 PDT 2010

Hi droolers,  I need some help with a male Basset of 8 yrs old that I adopted about a year ago.  He is a mill dog.  Seems he is peeing a lot and drinking water,   lots of pee and lots of water.  He was checked by the vet and there is no diabetes and the blood tests were fine except for a lower thyroid.  HE is  now on pills and has been for about 2 weeks.  He is going to be rechecked in another 2 weeks, but continues to do the same thing.   He will also occasionally pee in the middle of a dog bed or sometimes on the human bed.  I am not sure what is going on.  We have 2 other males and 4 females.  Can someone tell me what direction to go from here?  Thank God I have mostly vinyl flooring.  Not sure how we would make it otherwise.

Renee