[Dailydrool] Maggie ATB

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 06:10:19 PDT 2010

It is with much sadness that I must report that my precious Maggie made her
 journey to the Rainbow Bridge last afternoon  She was one special  lady.
Blind from the age of three she never let it bother her.  Most  people never
knew that she couldn't see and I often forgot.  She also  suffered from
heart disease, chronic bladder infections and severe allergies of  all kinds,
Congestive heart failure took her life even though she fought  it to her
best ability for the last five months.  I will be ever grateful  for those last
months..  She came to me as a rescue and it was through  that,that I found
the Daily Drool and Brood.  She lived with us for 8 years  and never
complained or let all her medical problems stand in her way.  She  was a true lady
and a brave soul.  Her courage has taught me a lot about  how I should live
my life.  Whenever I felt down I would think about all  she was going
through and realize that my problems were not that  important.  It will be hard to
go on without her,  Her two basset  sisters are in mourning right now too.
Please light a candle to light  Maggie's way to the bridge where I know she
has her sight back and can breathe  easily once more.  Rest in peace my
sweet one
                                           Linda Wheeler , Maggie ATB
ShadowATB Moonshine ATB and Betsy and Daisy who miss  her terribly