[Dailydrool] flooring

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 15:52:54 PDT 2010

I want to reply back to the person who was looking into taking up carpeting and putting down wood.  I took out our carpeting years ago.   A few years back we went with the Armstrong congoleum sheet vinyl.  It needs no glue and it is cushioned.  You can get all patterns.  I bought the one that looks like wood on a pirate ship.  Everyone who comes to our house thinks it is wood.  They actually get down to feel it because they think I am kidding.  It cleans up just like a kitchen floor.  We have 7 Bassets here and some of the rescues still make accidents.  It is awesome.  Just use regular cleaner with a swiffer mop or I usually go over all of it with the miracle stuff for dog odors.  I have not had any problems at all with it.  Our whole house is done it is except our kitchen which is also done with another type of tile.  Sure makes life easier.  You can find it at the Lowe's store.

Renee