[Dailydrool] Last chance!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Oct 22 10:32:50 PDT 2010

Hi Droolers!
First off, we send our best drool to all the slaves who have lost a furend
recently.   It breaks my heart to read about each one.  The Bounders and I
send up a round of aroos to each of them,  may sound silly, but it feels
good to chime in with them for this.    Also the best healing drool is being
sent for those ailing!

Now,  we are getting ready early next week to send the 2011 Senior Basset
calendar to print!   With a reputable printer this year,  the same place who
saved my butt from last years mess.  Anyhow,  we are only printing what is
ordered!
SO if you want one,  order now, or get jealous when you hear just how
baroootiful all the hounds are on it!
Each day of the year was reserved and has someone's basset on it,  yes there
are a few Beagles on it, and some c at ts and apparently the PBF is slacking as
there are one or two squirrels on it!   How in the heck did that
happen???!?!??!?!?!

This year's calendar contest has blown prior years out of the water and we
are truly grateful to all who participated.  Now go on over and order a
calendar or two, and have your own!

Just click here and follow the instructions on our home page!

http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/category?CategoryID=866

If you do not live in the US or Canada and want a calendar,  please email me
to get correct postage   BEFORE ordering!

aroooooooooooos!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>