[Dailydrool] Aunty Leslie and Montana Rescue

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 19:28:29 PDT 2010

This be us the Tana gurls.  Yes, do vote vote vote for Montana rescue every day.  The shelter challenging us is in the biggest city in Tana and they have lots of people there.  Frenchtown is VERY small and aunty Leslie needs help to do all she does.  And please consider pawchasing sum of owr Kwismus Kreashuns of stawkings and ornymints(they are berry reasonable at $5 each and shatterproof)) or a bootiful reeth that will last frum yeer to year for $20 plus postage.  We hab shipped 4 reeths so far.  Right now mom has 8 stawkings ready to go and 11 ornymints on da kitchen counter.  Good thing we aren't cruisers.  Jennie Mae too short..heehee.  If you help us keep the mom bizzee the n we keep aunty Leslie and the hounds warm and no one wants to be cold in winter.  Fanks.  Much drool to anyone who needs it.

Annie belle and Jennie Mae
Spokeshounds and fashion models