[Dailydrool] Help I need advise asap

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:57:45 PDT 2010

Penny and Cooper got into it over a dog bone. Igave each one theirown but you know the one the other guy had was better even if there the same. Cooper came out on the wrong end of the dispute and now has a wound on his front paw. The hole is about 1/4 inch round but itis not now curently bleeding. He limps on it a little but will pit weight on it if needed. I dont know if he got bit or if he caught it on something else in the room. I don't know if I should take himto the emergency vet or wait until the morning and see my regular vet. The emergency vet is twice the cost. hHe seems to be OK but I am a worry wart.

Bubba ( don't look at me I didn't do anything)
Penny ( that bone was better than mine and I am the queen of this house and he should have given it to me)
Cooper ( I'm hurt but I got the bone and the attention)

Anthony R. Kenczewicz