[Dailydrool] PBF skwurrel battalion can yoo help?

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Mon Oct 25 09:37:17 PDT 2010

?Muldoon here.  Ahrooooo!  You Tana girlz gots the best of the bestest gifts a Basset ever gots in the world of Bassets.  You needs to get your looks in gear and convince Momperson to go over across the street wif you in tow and beg.  Yes I said beg for the chance that your neighbors will leave that carcass in your back yard.  Them carcasses are so good when they get old and warm and smell so goods.  Dadperson and Momperson take me for walks on the beach in California and I get to roll around in old dead seals which are on the beach before they go away.  To have a whole deer to roll around inside of after it gets good is too much to ask for.  You must beg for this.  This is the best of all bests.  Muldoon out.