[Dailydrool] TEAM BUPPY..superstars!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Oct 25 15:39:40 PDT 2010

i met them!  on my birthday...before they were media stars but still
that makes me almost famous sort of....OMG!  they were awesome...smooshy
 adorable beasts...good thing i am comfortable with the crew i have now
or it have been so tempting to go home with 1 or 3...these guys were
friendly and you could tell they were pretty adapt at working &
using the "look" already!

these guys were fat & sassy & a handful..& i was tired just watching them for a few minutes!

 volunteered to slather myself in beef broth & lay down in the end
zone (how is that for taking one for the team?)  to help the team  out
but they said i wasn't needed..after all these were indeed TEAM
BUPPY..raised by a seasoned foster mom & her crew of assistant
basset & beagle helpers.

anyway...buster was almost
 in a movie last year & now he is a book & i met TEAM BUPPY....i
 feel like my life is pretty damn complete!   now all i need is to meet
da brudder & elder clara &  nigel, llewis & cnly...& i
think i really could go to heaven a happy woman
(ok well winning the big lottery would help too)

lois...still basking in the glow
"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss

"Tater
 Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com   help support basset rescue & dog
mountain...get a copy or 5!  see buster in his latest creative
adventures!