[Dailydrool] Maggie wags itching

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Oct 27 14:14:26 PDT 2010

Marlene, My vet told me to try Tavist for the boyz allergies.  I haven't
yet because they aren't having to much trouble right now as long as I
keep wiping them down and Benadryl is down to twice daily.  Maybe that
will help Maggie Wags.

Bob we are so sorry that your kitty made his journey to the bridge.  We
hope that your new kitty will lick your face and mind his manners not to
scratch you.

Congratulations Zephyr on winning the cutest dog contest!  Hey the only
way you could have lost was to another basset hound. But hard pressed to
find one as cute as you!

Michele Momma to the bad a** Basset Brother
Colt & Ruger