[Dailydrool] Buppies kisses!

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:56:13 PDT 2010

I spent yesterday afternoon playing with and cuddling 12 wk old buppies!! (Thank you Menzie) definitely the high point of the week.

I finished in GA today - passed the polygraph and now will just wait for the background check which will take a couple of months. AND I just got an email from the realtor and it looks like I finally have renters for my house in NY so it won't be empty anymore!!! Yippee!

Thanks to all for the drool and support in so many ways!
Synthia