[Dailydrool] lumpy Dame Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Oct 29 08:17:55 PDT 2010

Bonjour,

Dame Penny went to see the vetman this afternoon - I went along too
(being the driver) and also Miss Polly, for moral support!

Unfortunately, he reckons the cyst will not go away by itself so he'll
have to open up <sigh>.  I have to ring him back in a week's time and
give him a progress report, just in case a miracle happens and the
cyst dries up by itself (he doesn't know about the wonders of drool).
I am NOT looking forward to it - she's 12 and a half and I really did
not want her to be anethsetised (that's spelt wrongly) but he can't do
it under a local.  So, for the next week or so I'm going to be needing
drool for my nerves, too.

Thank you all for being there for us.

Hugs to you all,

Eleri Pastouret