[Dailydrool] Snoods in Action

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Fri Oct 29 12:46:24 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm working on a project for a class I'm taking and need some pics of
bassets wearing snoods!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has pics of Sophie and Schroeder in
snoods.
In fact, I think I have pictures of making my boxers wear snoods just
for the fun of it!  LOL.

I'm trying to build an interactive learning presentation with a program
called Adobe Director.

The theme of my project is...."How to Make a Snood" ...for bassets.  One
of my pages is a "Snoods in Action" photo gallery.

I could really use some pics of bassets in snoods, whether it be at the
beach, at the show, drinking water, whatever the reason!

If you would like to volunteer and share pics with me for my school
project, I would be very appreciative!!!

This is for educational purposes only and hopefully I will get a good
grade!

Please send pics to:

canine.inspirations at yahoo.com

Or

annettemucci at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance and any questions feel free to email me!

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.