[Dailydrool] speaking of famous bassets

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 09:06:06 PDT 2010

Oh and speaking of famous bassets lets talk about
mememememmememememmemememme

I'm in print..and so is my inspirational story of the boy who could

and you could have it and say I knew him when hehehehehe

you can order today so you don't forget and I think you probably need some
for christmas gifts as well

and guess what ALL the proceeds go t rescue how kewl is that!!!!

Our famous uncle Tom Schreck and our real lie Auntie Ginny Tata Phillips
real live famous authors have written a book "DUffy to the Rescue"

you can get it at  http://theslobbershoppe.com/duffytotherescue.aspx

and read about mememmememe and the other kewl stuff..

Bob the DOg "the boy who could"