[Dailydrool] our Hounds Bay items

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 09:52:16 PDT 2010

just a quick little note about the Ceramic Planter we have up on Hounds
Bay:   I used it for a pen/pencil holder for a day and put also a stack
of business cards in it!   This BAsset could be used for holding any
objects if one was not a "green thumb"!  lol

Also, coming up soon besides the bobble head (another one) is a Paper
Doll Cutout ensemble with A BASSET HOUND ALSO!!  Nice hard cover set up.
     First one ever that I have seen.    Drool to all those who need
healing drool to help.
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org