[Dailydrool] Coupons for dog and cat food

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Fri Oct 1 07:19:36 PDT 2010

Saturday (tomorrow) only, you can save $5.00 off the following brands of pet food at Tractor Supply Company.
PROPLAN, NUTRO(r), EUKANUBA(r), TASTE OF THE WILD(r),
4HEALTH(r), BLUE BUFFALO(r), OR HILL'S(r) SCIENCE DIET ONLY

The coupons also cover other animal feeds if you have livestock, so they might benefit someone.
Here is a link to the coupons:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/coupons/TSC_OHWA_CouponsDL_091710.pdf
I have no connection to TSC, nor do I endorse them, just wanted to pass on the savings to those in need.

You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him