[Dailydrool] Katherine Update

Debbie Berthelot bassetmom at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 08:45:34 PDT 2010

Katherine is improving. Our veterinarians feel that she had a
horrible reaction to the meds that she was being given for the
demodectic mange, and have ruled out distemper. Her meds have been
changed and we're all very hopeful she's now on the road to recovery.

Many, many Thanks to those who have donated to her care.  We can't do
it without you!
If anyone would still like to donate, here is the link to her
FirstGiving page.
http://www.firstgiving.com/bayoubassets-katherinesfund

Once again, everyone at Looziana Basset Rescue and Katherine Thanks
you all very much!