[Dailydrool] ATB hounds for Memorial pages of Senior Basset calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Oct 3 10:17:53 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I know this is a sad request, but I am finalizing the files to send to the
designer for the 2011 Senior Basset calendar.   I have 66 ATB hounds so far,
wayyyyyyy too many,  and it is sad to put them together.  I wanted to find
out if there are any others out there who want their bridge hounds (ATB from
Oct 2009 to the present date)  added onto our Memorial pages.
Please email me off the DD, at  houndsabound at att.net
This does not cost a thing,  I just feel it is important to honor them.
 I will take any other hounds until the end of this coming week,  Friday,
the 8th and then I will have to close the file out for the year.

Thank you all!
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>