[Dailydrool] OH CRAP !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 12:15:09 PDT 2010

yesterday mommy was watching Maggie Wags taking a crap, so her runs  out
dat door to mark it with a POOP FLAG,  she bends over put dat flag in  da
ground takes one step back and  stepped in a biggie pile of fresh oozing  warm
soft doggie poo frum meez.  yepper it was still warm  and mommy  only had her
socks on, no shoes no sandals    just socks    bwahahahahah

Evil Annie

Maggie is on her third day of preds,  doing better, not  so broke  out and
not scratching buuuuut  peeing every where, on my bathroom  carpet,  in her
bed, down by the back door, in the kitchen,  she can  not hold her urine
when she is on the preds ! she runs for the door but it  just  runs out of her
!!!!!  grrrrrr  this is why I HATE  preds !  the side affects suck !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie