[Dailydrool] kidney failure and now what

Jacqueline MARANGOS marangos6 at orange.fr
Mon Oct 4 07:43:32 PDT 2010

Having lost my dear Barnaby who had kidney failure a couple of weeks ago and I was debating getting another dog straight away.     I had visited a breeder to see her lovely puppies but felt it just wasn't right and I had decided to wait awhile before getting another dog even a puppy.     When I got home after driving the 400 kilometers to see them there was an email waiting for me from a breeder who was looking for another family for her last puppy before retiring as the person who had purchased  returned the puppy  two days later saying she couldn't deal with the pipi and stuff.  So she wrote to me having seen my letter passed on by someone else.    Now how about this for a sign from above.  I just couldn't resist so now am the owner of the sweetest girl ever.  The house has that lovely puppy smell and a little mud on the floor - toys are strewn everywhere and it is bliss !  Thank you again to everyone who wrote such supportive letters to help me through this awful stressful time and I send drools to all in need.
Fur mum to Fendi and Barnaby ATB