[Dailydrool] Oh Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 18:19:07 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a trollin da drools tonite. Brudder Elwood liddel short on dem brain cells tonite, we keep dis short. Heppy Burfdeys, Drools to ebberybodie in needs, Welcomes to all dem new houndz, dat all I kin rememberz.
Brudder Elwood tired tonite, we habbin biggie problums rite here in me home. Yup, Momma sickie. She gotz summfin called broccoleeitis. Dat means she gots snooter drippin, she hackin to def, and we aint ebbin a goin close to herz attertudes. Why she ebbin go to see da Doc, not me good Doc, she go sumwhere else, come home wif stuff whut gonna help. I seyz dis better help, Brudder Elwood run rite down to me furcoat. Momma seys, Brudder Elwood, hannel it. Momma sick. I seyz, Otay Momma, but I ain't a ridin da mop. Youze gonna hab to haul it off da soferloafer and do da deal.  Hoe Ha, she lissen. She git dat new stuff da KOE whut gonna kill da arromers ob me home. Now dis hab nice smell, but Momma gots snooter problums, an we git liddel whut dey sey hebby handed wif dis stuff. We aint gotz no smell round here, why dis stuff harness Elder Clara. Brudder Elwood gib it two thumbz up, but I aint got no thumbz.
Now like I seyz, Momma sick, we gotz da waterz a pourin outta da sky, dey affer dey affer dey, an why dis mornin, Momma git ready to go to da hound supportin job. Brudder Elwood gib dis a fink, I seys Momma, is dis wise, youse sick. Momma seyz Brudder Elwood, youze like to eat?
Brudder Elwood hold da door open fur Momma, sey meke it heppin Woomen.
Ebbin da Brudder gotz limitz.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,