[Dailydrool] KOE werkin like majik here

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 5 09:12:55 PDT 2010

Brudder Elwood, tell youse Momma dat she a wastin you bone money iffen she use too much ob dis stuff. A liddel goes a long way! Drexshuns sez 1/4 Ounce per whole gallyun ob waterz aand dat awl youse needs ebben wif Elder Clara in youse house.

Momma haz da biggie bottle sittin on da washin sheen wif da lid on it and der beez no houdy smellz in dat room no mores! Herz washes our beds and adds teeny tiny bit to da waters fur rinsin and wahlah! Ou beddies smells wunnerful! Dis stuff amazin. Oh and Unkle Joe new house be smellin good too. He use dat stuff on be floors and walls and no more yucky pee smellz in da home. Momma sez we doin da carpets wif it too. Werks on ebbryting!

Mee gotta go. Brefuss  be reddy. I hungree. Later

Lub and drool to ebbryone.
Speshul thots to me heart throb Conley. How you do at da show my lub?
Miss Juliette and T-Man (dat whut my brudder callin hisself now)