[Dailydrool] Drool & ASTT msg

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Oct 5 09:42:23 PDT 2010

Clad to hear that Maggie Wags isn't itching as much.  Hope that you get
off the pred soon so momma can get off the mop.
No more itchy drool from the boyz.

Synthia, That is wonderful news that Fred and the boys are getting along
so well, and that Fred's inner hound is coming out.  Rock on Fred!

Jacqueline & Fendi Congratulations on being brought together.  The boyz
and I are so happy for both of you and look forward to many stories of
your adventures and antics.

We are so sorry to hear that Harlan has made his journey to the bridge.
I know that someone has missed out on being owned by a wonderful hound.

Happy 16th Birthday Gus. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday with
just you and your momma.  Hope that you have many more of those.

Congratulations to Jemma on finding your forever home, it was a long
journey but well worth the trip I'm sure.  Let the slave training begin!

The boyz are slinging get well drool to Miss Emily, we hope that you
have a speedy recovery.

Ruger, Director of the ASTT woofing in, Congratulations to Dewey on
another successful seek and destroy mission! Keep up the good work! Colt
& I have been busy training with Dad the last week on some new tactics.
Colt and I are now ready to proceed with some new and improved mission
plans to take out the Squirrelistans and RaTaliban. Momma has increased
our P.T. and we are going for a walk every night now since the weather
has cooled off and the humidity has significantly decreased. On weekends
we are getting 2 walks a day, a morning and another in the afternoon.
Momma says that rhinoceros butt needs to lose a pound or two.  I think
it be more like a ton or two.  Hehe.  Ruger out

Michele, Colt & Ruger